Canon, the Japanese multinational company, holds a significant market share and huge reputation among the manufacturers of imaging as well as optical products. The range of printers offered by this renowned brand is known for its superior performance, excellent features, unmatched functionalities, and ease of handling. Moreover, the company also renders 24*7 Canon printer customer support services where customers can contact to get assistance from an expert.
To make the most of a Canon printer, a user needs to install its drivers on a Windows or Mac device. Moreover, if you want to print online documents or want to free yourself from the hassle of plugging in different cables to connect it to a PC, then you would be happy to know that you can also connect a Canon printer wirelessly.
Connectinga Canon printer requires you to follow certain protocols. Additionally, it alsoneeds an individual to have at least a basic overview of the Canon printer setup the process. If you are an amateur, then it is recommended to take the helpof an expert by dialing Canon customer support number. A technician willprovide you with the best possible solution.
Steps to connect Canon printer to WiFi
- Insert the Canon printer installation CD into CD/DVD drive (Windows User)
- Run the Setup
- If you are a Mac user, then download the manuals and software by choosing “Selecting your product” option from the Canon printer page
- Click Next and proceed with the onscreen guidelines to download helper tool
- Choose from wireless connection or USB
- While performing these steps, make sure the printer is not on sleep mode
- In the next step, connect to the Network
- When you see the cableless setup screen, press and hold the printer’s WiFi button until you see an orange alarm lamp flashing twice
- Release the button
- Now, you will see the blue light flashing quickly
- After this, a green light will appear
- Please note during this process, the WiFi connection will get disabled for a few seconds
- Now, you will see the Licensing agreement for Canon products and then click, Please Allow all Install wizard processes
- You will see the model number of your printer along with the SSID
- Proceed as instructed and run a test print to verify the connection setup
- It’sdone!For any further help, call Canon printer customerservice number right away!