The Canon printer is the big format printer released by Japanese companies. The printer is very easy to use with a very good photo print. Canon printer has awesome support option in case the printer is getting an error related to an issue.
Now we talk about errors, if you are finding trouble printing not responding to the input-output commands, Not enough space for spooling the document or ghosting error and helpless to carry your printer in electronics shop so follow these given steps.
- At first, you should sure that your printer is connected with the power board and also your peripheral device (USB) is also substantially connected with your usable device.
- Check your printer if the paper stuck or not, this condition will happen that your screen showing a display error code.
- Close your setup and restart your system. Check if the error still existing in your setup and your device showing the same error. Follow the given steps.
- Go to control panel and click on the given option “printer and faxes“. If your printer setup is not displaying the chart of the printer options then click on add a printer option. After following this option your system will test a try to detect trouble.
- Now Uninstall and Install Canon printer software and drivers. go to the official webpage and download the drives according to your model.
- After installation, your drivers or software open the properties option of the software and follow the given instruction.
- If the problem is still persisting to finally call on Canon printer support.
Canon printer support number is always available in any location across the world. Call on 1-888-315-9712 and get free support. The above process is very easy for technical and non-technical users. Canon printer providing its support such as Canon printer support, Canon printer support number and many more.
ALSO READ: WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERRORS, STORAGE SPACE ISSUE, TROUBLESHOOTING HELP