HP or Hewlett Packard is undoubtedly a tech leader that is known for delivering a gamut of software and hardware to the small, large, and well-established businesses. The range of printers offered by this company is highly recognized for its performance, quality, ease of use, and affordable cost. From InkJet, LaserJet to all-in-ones, HP offers different types of printers with different specifications and configuration. To know more about various printers, call HP Print support number and speak to a technician.
With special HP printers, you can also print photos, emails, web pages, and other documents straight from your mobile phone. To begin with this, follow these instructions:
- Get the HP print service plugin
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search for this plugin and click install
Once installed, turn on the plugin
If you are not able to install this plugin or see an error code during the installation processes, then connect to HP customer service team and receive immediate assistance. (It is advised to turn off all other printing related plugins installed previously on your smartphone.
- Initiating prints
- Open the item (from your Android smartphone or tablet) you want to print, open its menu, and tap Print
- You will see a print preview
- Verify everything and then tap the down arrow key
- You will see the printer list
- From the list, choose HP with your model name or DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] to print with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap the down arrow key to see further print options
- Now, tap Print to begin printing
- Wait until your document prints
If you are a travel buff and want a portable photo printer, then go for HP SPRocket. This compact and easy to carry printer by HewlettPackard delivers awesome picture quality to turn your moments into memories byproviding you with the immediate hard copies. To know more about this printer, connect to the experts by dialing the official HP customer support number. You will get the assured solution in no time.
Check the Microsoft support for outlook