Be it a home user or business customer everyone looks for smart and cost-effective solutions when it comes to purchasing the printer or printing supplies. While print quality, printing features & speed are the prime considerations, customers often look for the ease of installation and handling before making a final choice. HP, the well-renowned multinational company, has successfully lived up to the expectations of the users by providing them with a vast range of printers with different printing capabilities.
HP printers are going hand in hand with the latest technology; the advent of wireless and photo printers is clear evidence of this. To know more about HP printers, visit its online store or dial HP printer customer support and get in touch with an expert. If you have also made up your mind to choose an HP wireless printer, then you would need a wireless protected setup (WPS) PIN to connect your printer to the computer system.
To start with adding your printer process, keep your WPS PIN ready. This pin gets displayed on the control panel of your HP printer. If you cannot see it there, then do the following:
- Cancel the WPS PIN window that was asking you to Enter the WPS PIN for your printer window
- Open Settings from the Windows Start menu
- Choose Devices and then Printers & Scanners
- Choose Add a printer or scanner
- Now, select the name of your printer from the displayed list
- If you cannot see your HP printer in the list, then go for Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers. If you still can’t find WPS PIN, connect to a certified technician by dialing HP printer help number.
- Place a paper in the printer’s system tray and make it ready for printing
- Turn it on or wake it up (if in sleep mode)
- Now, click Add a Device button
- If you are being asked to provide an 8-digit WPS PIN, then find the same from printer’s control panel menu or on a printout
- Enter the PIN in the prompted window
- If you cannot see this window, then contact HP printer customer support number and get immediate assistance from an expert
- Wait until the printer set up process finishes!
- Give a test print command to verify
For further queries or to seek assistance on various HP printers, dial printer help number. A technician will provide you with the most viable solution in no time.
Also Read: How to reset Lexmark printer