Lexmark is one of the finest brands in the USA. Although a lot of brands such as hp, canon, brother and many more but Lexmark is the best. When it releases to its own printer so its popularity was getting very high. The Lexmark printer is the top most brand in the market because of that its cartridge are quite easily available and also technical support for Lexmark printer is available in across the world.
There are many types of issues may be generated in Lexmark printer but here we are talking how to resolve the Lexmark printer troubleshooting issue on windows 10 in very easy steps-
- Press window R and search the printer troubleshooter
- After getting this option right click on this and run
If still the problem remains so move on the below-given process because it may be a printers drivers issue
- Type window + R key and open the run box
- Again type in the box “devmgmt.msc”.
- And press Enter key
- Open printer queues
- Finally right click on the driver and start update driver
If the troubleshooting issue still remains so finally follow the below-given process-
- Here we will define to uninstall and install printer drivers
- Press window + R key and open run box
- And again type “devmgmt.msc” in the box
- Open the printer queries
- And the final step is right click on the driver and uninstall the driver
After follow above given steps we strongly recommend that use program compatibility mode and try to install the driver.
- Type the windows key and click on the search bar
- type troubleshooting and mind that it would type without quotes
- Then will show view all and click on program compatibility mode
- After then click next option and follow the process which is given by the programme.
If the issue still persists so final call on Lexmark printer support 1-888-315-9712 and ask the whole query, they will resolve your query within time. The team is always available for you and have a good dealing manner. Lexmark printer technical support team has a lot of ways to connect with customers such as Lexmark printer support, live chat, toll-free number and much more.
ALSO READ: Google Phone Number